Creating spaces where everyone belongs.
Workshops include goal creation & execution, networking, and learning activities with hands-on resources.
Changing the Way We Live, Work, & Do Business is Our Passion
Saroy Group is an evolving fluid vehicle where education, inspiration and change intersect.
Change is inevitable if you want to stay competitive and become a trailblazer in your marketplace. It comes down to understanding the connections between people, culture and principles.
Once this concept is understood, believed, adapted to and sustained; transformation will manifest.
“Every project is an experience that inspires us and hopefully you to make change whether it be for your team or for yourself.”
TRAINING FOR EDUCATORS
We specialize in developing and delivering personal and professional development presentations, seminars and workshops for educators.
- Stress Management for Mental Health
- Critical Reflection and Belonging
- The Reflective Professional: Our Blindspots & Biases
- Leaning into the Discomfort of Talking about Race
- Anti-Racism for Educators
- Connecting Mindfulness with Behaviour Management
TRAINING FOR LEADERS
Leaders have the ability to engage in a non-judgemental space and learn skills that will help drive a better work culture for their teams.
- Stress Management for Leaders
- Leadership and Integrity: The Leader with Integrity
- Creating a Space for Belonging through a Diversity, Equity, Inclusive and Belonging lens
- Microaggressions in the Workplace
WE HELP START-UPS, SMBs & ORGANIZATIONS
Through consulting with start-ups and managing teams in corporate settings, our experience in business design, development and project management has allowed clients to elevate their game! Now, we want to bring this knowledge to you. So, you too, can educate, inspire and make change in your own spaces.
It’s just about you with your favourite drink. Let’s talk about your next steps!
Want to bring your team to the next level, let’s go!
Welcome to our premier VOICE interview! Chrissy Belfour, ECE entrepreneur and founder of Tutoring Bridge